Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 8 messages ] 
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: Ventilation
 Message Publié: 27 Août 2007, 22:16 
Hors-ligne
Connu
Connu

Hi All,
The Bagheera I have back on the road is a 1974 model without cabin ventilation apart from the 10 cm of the rubber seal missing from the underside of both doors.
Later models had the air evacuation from the cabin above the glass behind the seats and out through the C-pillars.
Does any of you have any idea on how I could improve the ventilation on my car ? Is the best thing to cut holes in the steel above the glass and into the C-pillars or is there a better way.
Thanks in advance for your input.
Regards,

Stig

Sujet du message:
 Message Publié: 28 Août 2007, 12:40 
Hors-ligne
Barman
Barman

je ne comprends pas trop les propos de stig... :smt017
En ce qui concerne l'habitacle, je ne vois pas de différences au niveau ventilation entre une 74 et une 76...de toute façon, y'en a pas :?

Les différences sont uniquement sur l'aération de la partie vitre arrière (cf site naze)

Sujet du message:
 Message Publié: 28 Août 2007, 18:08 
Hors-ligne
Barman
Barman

joe a écrit:
je ne comprends pas trop les propos de stig... :smt017
En ce qui concerne l'habitacle, je ne vois pas de différences au niveau ventilation entre une 74 et une 76...de toute façon, y'en a pas :?
Les différences sont uniquement sur l'aération de la partie vitre arrière (cf site naze)

Les aération au niveau du pare brise et le bloc ventilateur sur la baie de pare brise sont different, par exemple pour les 76 tu peux avoir le modèle rond ou le carré.

Mais es ce le sujet du post ??? :-D

Sujet du message:
 Message Publié: 28 Août 2007, 19:16 
Hors-ligne
Barman
Barman

non, il parlait plutôt de l'extraction de l'air au niveau de la vitre arrière de séparation :shock:
une photo sur le chassis bagh34 ( un 76)... peu d'aération, quelques trous qui sont d'après mes souvenirs recouverts de skai

Sujet du message:
 Message Publié: 28 Août 2007, 22:11 
Hors-ligne
Connu
Connu

Thanks for the pic. Joe :)
My -74 does not have the oval holes.
My -76 has the holes and they are covered with perforated skai to let the air through.
I have not driven the -76 so I can not compare the function but the -74 is not good so I wonder if I should make the holes above the glass in the -74 or if there is a better way. (opening the door window :-D )

Stig

Sujet du message:
 Message Publié: 29 Août 2007, 08:25 

Hi Stig,
Years ago, I thing that Aiemac and I, we had a discussion about that. Maybe will he now remember it better that I ?
I don't remember if it was on that panel or in the fiberglass but I have memories of a drawing of a manual representing holes drilled somewhere near.
I'll have to search for this.
Other than that, there was definitively a modification in terms of aeration above the engine bay. And a fix proposed

Regards

Sujet du message:
 Message Publié: 29 Août 2007, 10:07 
Hors-ligne
Connu
Connu

Hi Bagheera.be,
To do this seriously requires a lot of knowledge. There are several problems involved.
1. Creating a vacuum which sucks the air out of the cabin. This means that the holes must be made in the correct place where the air flows out of the rear of the car.
2. Preventing excessive road noise from entering the cabin. I was thinking of maybe opening holes in the panel behind the doors and run a tube over the wheels to the rear of the car but there may be a lot of noise and the tube has to exit at the right place.
3. Engine smells like exhaust gas and petrol fumes must be prevented from entering the cabin. Some cars have thin rubber flaps to prevent backflow when standing still.
I am very interested to hear if you remember any more details.
The wife actually likes riding in and also driving the Bagheera but she complains about the noise when we have to drive wiith the windows open.
So you understand my concern and the need for a fix.
Regards,

Stig

Sujet du message:
 Message Publié: 29 Août 2007, 11:10 

The second thing I'm refering to is actually some enhencement they made to prevent (to try to) water condensation under the rear windscreen.
Not for the inside aeration.

For this, if I remember well, the drawing is showing holes in the fibeglass,. I need to find back this drawing otherwhise my explanation will be confusing

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 8 messages ] 

Index du forum » Liste des sujets » International