Index du forum » Liste des sujets » International

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 6 messages ] 
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: Bagheera on Rhodes Island
 Message Publié: 17 Sep 2007, 17:46 
Hors-ligne
Connu
Connu

I've been to Rhodes 3 times now and the first time, 2 Summers ago, I was on the Bus to the Airport to go home and as I do always, I was scanning the place for nice old cars. As we went by a Gap in 2 buildings I saw something yellow in a shape I knew very well and I screemed to my Girlfriend, "I just saw a Bagheera". I was convinced of it. All I saw was the side windows but I knew that shape. At the time I couldn't do anything about it cause I was on my way home to Ireland.
The next year I was there I went looking for it on a Moped. But I couldn't remember where I had seen it. I tried loads of places but in the end I told myself, "Maybe I was wrong and it wasn't anything" :cry:
This year we were there again and with only 2 days left there we were looking at some old cars behind a petrol station when for no reason I looked behind me and saw what you see in the first picture. I couldn't believe it. I hadn't seen one in about 5 or 6 years. The first thing I said was, "There it is, I knew I wasn't going mad!"

It actually had a clean looking Chassis. Very small amounts of rust in some places. With a few spare parts and a lot of polish it would be a very nice Bagh. I sure hope the owner fixes it up.

Sujet du message:
 Message Publié: 18 Sep 2007, 15:45 
Hors-ligne
Barman
Barman

Thank you Bob for your photo report :smt023

Sujet du message:
 Message Publié: 18 Sep 2007, 20:11 
Hors-ligne
Barman
Barman

thank's bob ! :)

Sujet du message:
 Message Publié: 04 Oct 2007, 15:51 

Are you planning to go back ?

Sujet du message:
 Message Publié: 04 Oct 2007, 16:20 
Hors-ligne
Connu
Connu

bagheera.be a écrit:
Are you planning to go back ?

I'm not sure. We were told after this year there is No more flight to Rhodes from Ireland :-( If this is true we would have to fly to England first, then to Rhodes and find somewhere to stay over there. I love Rhodes though. It's such a nice place. I would love to go there for 3 months. If I did I would Fix that Bagheera. The Guy who had it is originaly from Belgium. His Mother and Father are Greek. He moved there 10 years ago and he says he lives a very good life. The Bagheera is his Friends car but it's been sitting in his yard for years now.

Sujet du message:
 Message Publié: 13 Fév 2008, 10:18 
Hors-ligne
Connu
Connu

I just wanted to bring this one up again cause I found 2 pictures of this car on the NET that were taken in 2002, showing how it looked when it was 'King of the Rhodes' 8) :D It's looked quite nice I think but I'm not into the wheels :?

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 6 messages ] 

Index du forum » Liste des sujets » International